How to make a booking
It’s so easy to do, click here to view our enquiry form. Simply fill in the required fields and press submit. We will then review your enquiry, check availability for The Hive and be in touch to discuss this with you in more detail.
To use The Hive, there are a few things that we will need from you, when you submit your enquiry this will be detailed in the booking check list. As part of this, you will need to have public liability insurance, don’t worry if this isn’t something that you have, you can access this free of charge by registering to the local Neighbourhood Watch Scheme here
- Registration takes an average of two minutes to complete
They will verify that the email and address details provided are correct before full access is granted
- Please be aware by registering online you are not starting a Neighbourhood Watch Scheme (NHW); you are simply registering your details on their secure database and agreeing to receive information
- You receive updates and alerts from Neighbourhood Watch and will be a partner with the NHW Scheme. Your only obligation will be to help ‘Keep safe and strong communities’. This can be achieved in a variety of ways such as using social media to share the information on the alerts
- The Public Liability Certificate can be downloaded from the NHW website
- Any further details can be obtained by emailing email@example.com.
If you have any questions about using The Hive please contact: TheHive@fourseasonsshopping.co.uk or call Sabrina Brock on 07702986115